Challenges and Prospects in the Measurement of Trade in Services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2013.
"The two waves of service-sector growth,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 65(1), pages 96-123, January.
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2009. "The Two Waves of Service Sector Growth," NBER Working Papers 14968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2009. "The Two Waves of Service-Sector Growth," Development Economics Working Papers 22914, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2009. "The Two Waves of Service-Sector Growth," Working Papers id:1934, eSocialSciences.
- Seev Hirsch, 1989. "Services and service intensity in international trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(1), pages 45-60, March.
- Nayyar, Deepak, 1988. "The Political Economy of International Trade in Services," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 279-298, June.
- Jens Reinke, 2007. "Remittances in the balance of payments framework: current problems and forthcoming improvements," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial aspects of migration: the measurement of remittances, The IFC's contribution to the IAOS Conference, 6-8 September 2006, volume 27, pages 10-23 Bank for International Settlements.
- Ramkishen Rajan & Graham Bird, 2002. "Will Asian Economies Gain from Liberalizing Trade in Services?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-22, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Francois, Joseph & Reinert, Kenneth A, 1995. "The Role of Services in the Structure of Production and Trade: Stylized Facts from a Cross-Country Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1228, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jansen, Marion & Piermartini, Roberta, 2004. "The impact of mode 4 on trade in goods and services," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2004-07, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2006. "Liberalizing trade in services : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4030, The World Bank.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sch:wpaper:241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (B B Chand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iseccin.html .