The Role of Services in the Structure of Production and Trade: Stylized Facts from a Cross-Country Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2008.
"Producer Services, Manufacturing Linkages, and Trade,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 199-229, December.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2007. "Producer Services, Manufacturing Linkages, and Trade," FIW Working Paper series 002, FIW.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2007. "Producer Services, Manufacturing Linkages, and Trade," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-045/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla & Christine Marie M. Liao, 2007.
"Has Liberalization Strengthened the Link between Services and Manufacturing?,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
22047, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla & Christine Marie M. Liao, 2007. "Has Liberalization Strengthened the Link between Services and Manufacturing?," Working Papers 4807, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Liao, Christine Marie & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2007. "Has Liberalization Strengthened the Link between Services and Manufacturing?," Discussion Papers DP 2007-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Dinah Maclean, 1997. "Lagging Productivity Growth in the Service Sector: Mismeasurement, Mismanagement or Misinformation?," Staff Working Papers 97-6, Bank of Canada.
- J.M. Berk, 1997. "Trade flows as a channel for the transmission of business cycles," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(201), pages 187-212.
- Eschenbach, Felix & Hoekman, Bernard, 2005.
"Services policy reform and economic growth in transition economies, 1990-2004,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3663, The World Bank.
- Eschenbach, Felix & Hoekman, Bernard, 2006. "Services Policy Reform and Economic Growth in Transition Economies, 1990-2004," CEPR Discussion Papers 5625, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harry G. Broadman, 2005. "From Disintegration to Reintegration : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union in International Trade," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7511.
- Krushna Mohan Pattanaik, 2010. "Challenges and Prospects in the Measurement of Trade in Services," Working Papers 241, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Guerrieri, Paolo & Meliciani, Valentina, 2005. "Technology and international competitiveness: The interdependence between manufacturing and producer services," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 489-502, December.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Bernardo Maggi & Valentina Meliciani & Pier Carlo Padoan, 2005.
"Technology Diffusion, Services and Endogenous Growth in Europe. Is the Lisbon Strategy Useful?,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 95(1), pages 221-268, January-F.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Technology Diffusion, Services, and Endogenous Growth in Europe. is the Lisbon Strategy Useful?," IMF Working Papers 05/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "Services trade and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4461, The World Bank.
- Metka Stare & Andreja Jaklič, 2011. "Towards Explaining Growth of Private and Public services in the Emerging Market Economies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(30), pages 581-598, June.
- Bernard Hoekman & Carlos Braga, 1997.
"Protection and Trade in Services: A Survey,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 285-308, July.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Primo Braga, Carlos, 1997. "Protection and Trade in Services: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 1705, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Primo Braga, Carlos A., 1997. "Protection and trade in services : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1747, The World Bank.
- Jolanda Peeters & Albert de Vaal, 2003. "Explaining the Wage Gap: Intra-Industry Trade, Services Linkages and Falling Transportation Costs," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 1(3), pages 251-280, December.
- J.M. Berk, 1997. "Trade flows as a channel for the transmission of business cycles," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(201), pages 187-212.
- Poonam Gupta & James P. F. Gordon, 2004. "Understanding India’s Services Revolution," IMF Working Papers 04/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Sultan, Muyed, 2008. "The Tertiary Sector Is Going to Dominate the World Economy; Should We Worry?," MPRA Paper 14681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianka Dettmer, 2012. "Business services outsourcing and economic growth: Evidence from a dynamic panel data approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction and Services; Services and Development; Trade in Services;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.