Has Liberalization Strengthened the Link between Services and Manufacturing?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Liao, Christine Marie & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2007. "Has Liberalization Strengthened the Link between Services and Manufacturing?," Discussion Papers DP 2007-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla & Christine Marie M. Liao, 2007. "Has Liberalization Strengthened the Link between Services and Manufacturing?," Working Papers 4807, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
References listed on IDEAS
- Poonam Gupta & James P. F. Gordon, 2004. "Understanding India’s Services Revolution," IMF Working Papers 04/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Dirk Pilat & Anita Wölfl, 2005. "Measuring the Interaction Between Manufacturing and Services," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2005/5, OECD Publishing.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Verner, Dorte, 1999. "Sector growth and the dual economy model - evidence from Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, and Zimbabwe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2175, The World Bank.
- Rashmi Banga & B.N.Goldar, 2004. "Contribution of services to output growth and productivity in Indian manufacturing: Pre and post reforms," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 139, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Francois, Joseph & Reinert, Kenneth A, 1995. "The Role of Services in the Structure of Production and Trade: Stylized Facts from a Cross-Country Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1228, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Per Mathis Kongsrud & Isabelle Wanner, 2005. "The Impact of Structural Policies on Trade-Related Adjustment and the Shift to Services," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 427, OECD Publishing.
- Borje Johansson & Hans Loof, 2008.
"Innovation Activities Explained By Firm Attributes And Location,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 533-552.
- Andersson, Martin, 2004. "Co-Location Of Manufacturing & Producer Services – A Simultaneous Equation Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 8, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Cuenca, Janet S., 2001. "Estimates of Total Factor Productivity in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2001-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Dirk Pilat & Paul Schreyer, 2003.
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, pages 127-170.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2001. "R&D and Productivity Growth: Panel Data Analysis of 16 OECD Countries," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2001/3, OECD Publishing.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2001. "R&D and productivity growth: a panel data analysis of 16 OECD countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6219, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Shujiro Urata & Kozo Kiyota, 2003. "Services Trade in East Asia," NBER Chapters,in: Trade in Services in the Asia Pacific Region, NBER East Asia Seminar on Economics (EASE), Volume 11, pages 379-428 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Virginia Di Nino, 2015. "‘The phenomenal CAT’: firms clawing the goods of others," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 281, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; splintering; Outsourcing; services-manufacturing link; growth accounting;
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:microe:22047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .