Productivity trends in Indian manufacturing in the pre- and post- reform periods
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Paresh Narayan & Stephan Popp & Badri Rath, 2011.
"The productivity-wage and productivity-employment nexus: a panel data analysis of Indian manufacturing,"
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 285-303, April.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Paresh K. Narayan & Stephen Popp & Badri N. Rath, 2009. "The Productivity-Wage And Productivityemployment Nexus - A Panel Data Analysis Of Indian Manufacturing," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 07-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Mukesh Eswaran & Ashok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2007. "How does poverty decline? Evidence from India, 1983-1999," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 07-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- L, lakshmanan & S, Chinngaihlian & Raj, Rajesh, 2007. "Competitiveness of India's Manufacturing Sector: An Assessment of Related Issues," MPRA Paper 9801, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jan 2008.
- Dasgupta, Shyamasree & Roy, Joyashree, 2015. "Understanding technological progress and input price as drivers of energy demand in manufacturing industries in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-13.
- Arvind Virmani & Danish A. Hashim, 2010. "Factor Employment, Sources and Sustainability of Output Growth: Analysis of Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers id:2415, eSocialSciences.
- Rajesh Natarajan & Malathy Duraisamy, 2008. "Efficiency and productivity in the Indian unorganized manufacturing sector: did reforms matter?," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 55(4), pages 373-399, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTotal factor productivity; economic reforms; Indian manufacturing;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .