Productivity trends in Indian manufacturing in the pre- and post- reform periods
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Paresh Narayan & Stephan Popp & Badri Rath, 2011.
"The productivity-wage and productivity-employment nexus: a panel data analysis of Indian manufacturing,"
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 285-303, April.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Paresh K. Narayan & Stephen Popp & Badri N. Rath, 2009. "The Productivity-Wage And Productivityemployment Nexus - A Panel Data Analysis Of Indian Manufacturing," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 07-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Mukesh Eswaran & Ashok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2007. "How does poverty decline? Evidence from India, 1983-1999," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 07-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- L, lakshmanan & S, Chinngaihlian & Raj, Rajesh, 2007. "Competitiveness of India's Manufacturing Sector: An Assessment of Related Issues," MPRA Paper 9801, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jan 2008.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla & Christine Marie M. Liao, 2007. "Has Liberalization Strengthened the Link between Services and Manufacturing?," ARTNeT Working Papers 48, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Dasgupta, Shyamasree & Roy, Joyashree, 2015. "Understanding technological progress and input price as drivers of energy demand in manufacturing industries in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-13.
- Arvind Virmani & Danish A. Hashim, 2010. "Factor Employment, Sources and Sustainability of Output Growth: Analysis of Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers id:2415, eSocialSciences.
- Rajesh Natarajan & Malathy Duraisamy, 2008. "Efficiency and productivity in the Indian unorganized manufacturing sector: did reforms matter?," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 55(4), pages 373-399, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTotal factor productivity; economic reforms; Indian manufacturing;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask G.K. Manjunath to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.