Impact of trade in services on gender employment in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jane Korinek, 2005. "Trade and Gender: Issues and Interactions," OECD Trade Policy Papers 24, OECD Publishing.
- Caren Grown, 2005. "Trade Liberalization and Reproductive Health: A framework for understanding the linkages," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 48(4), pages 28-42, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGender and trade in services; Gender employment; SAM; Gender impact of trade in ITES; Gender and trade in services in India;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .