Co-Location Of Manufacturing & Producer Services – A Simultaneous Equation Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla & Christine Marie M. Liao, 2007.
"Has Liberalization Strengthened the Link between Services and Manufacturing?,"
4807, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Liao, Christine Marie & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2007. "Has Liberalization Strengthened the Link between Services and Manufacturing?," Discussion Papers DP 2007-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla & Christine Marie M. Liao, 2007. "Has Liberalization Strengthened the Link between Services and Manufacturing?," Microeconomics Working Papers 22047, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Martin Andersson & Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Start-ups and employment dynamics within and across sectors," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 461-483, May.
- Börje Johansson & Johan Klaesson, 2011.
"Agglomeration dynamics of business services,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(2), pages 373-391, October.
- Klaesson, Johan & Johansson, Börje, 2008. "Agglomeration Dynamics of Business Services," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 153, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Martin Andersson & Florian Noseleit, 2008.
"Start-Ups and Employment Growth - Evidence from Sweden,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2008-091, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andersson, Martin & Noseleit, Florian, 2008. "Start-Ups and Employment Growth - Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 155, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2011. "Knowledge intensive Entrepreneurship across regions: Makes being a new industry a difference?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1711, European Regional Science Association.
- Lanaspa, Luis & Sanz-Gracia, Fernando & Vera-Cabello, María, 2016. "The (strong) interdependence between intermediate producer services' attributes and manufacturing location," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-12.
More about this item
Keywordsco-location; manufacturing; producer services; accessibility;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2004-12-02 (Business Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2004-12-02 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .