Hybrid Real Estate Valuation Models with Neighborhood Effects: Marrying Geographic Information Systems and Nonlinear Econometrics
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christian Janssen & Bo SÃ¶derberg, 1999. "Estimating Market Prices and Assessed Values for Income Properties," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(2), pages 359-376, February.
- Richard Harris & Michael Lehman, 2001. "Social and geographic inequities in the residential property tax: a review and case study," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(5), pages 881-900, May.
- Aaronson, Daniel, 2001. "Neighborhood Dynamics," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-31, January.
- R. Kelley Pace & James P. LeSage, 2004.
"Spatial Statistics and Real Estate,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 147-148, 09.
- Pace, R Kelley & Barry, Ronald & Sirmans, C F, 1998. "Spatial Statistics and Real Estate," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 5-13, July.
- Clapp, John M & Rodriguez, Mauricio, 1999. "Erratum: Spatiotemporal Autoregressive Models of Neighborhood Effects," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-85, July.
- Bo SÃ¶derberg & Christian Janssen, 2001. "Estimating Distance Gradients for Apartment Properties," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(1), pages 61-79, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf3:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.