Hybrid Real Estate Valuation Models with Neighborhood Effects: Marrying Geographic Information Systems and Nonlinear Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Harris & Michael Lehman, 2001. "Social and geographic inequities in the residential property tax: a review and case study," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(5), pages 881-900, May.
- Aaronson, Daniel, 2001. "Neighborhood Dynamics," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Clapp, John M & Rodriguez, Mauricio, 1999. "Erratum: Spatiotemporal Autoregressive Models of Neighborhood Effects," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-85, July.
- Christian Janssen & Bo SÃ¶derberg, 1999. "Estimating Market Prices and Assessed Values for Income Properties," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(2), pages 359-376, February.
- R. Kelley Pace & James P. LeSage, 2004. "Spatial Statistics and Real Estate," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 147-148, September.
- Bo SÃ¶derberg & Christian Janssen, 2001. "Estimating Distance Gradients for Apartment Properties," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(1), pages 61-79, January.
More about this item
KeywordsGeographic information systems; nonlinear least squares; real estate;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf3:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .