Macro And Micro Dynamics In An Artificial Society: An Agent Based Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erich Kutschinski & Thomas Uthmann & Daniel Polani, 2000. "A Decentralized Agent-Based Platform For Automated Trade And Its Simulation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 276, Society for Computational Economics.
- Tyagi, Rajeev K., 2001. "Cost leadership and pricing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 189-193, August.
- Marengo, L, 1992. "Coordination and Organizational Learning in the Firm," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 313-326, December.
More about this item
Keywordsagent based modelling; product positioning; imperfect information; learning; imitating; learning classifier systems; genetic algorithms;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2003-07-21 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2003-07-21 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2003-07-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MIC-2003-07-21 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:cplx03:06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.