Report NEP-MIC-2003-07-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:isu:genres:10679 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Svedberg, Peter & Tilton, John, 2003. "The Real Real Price of Nonrenewable Resources: Copper 1870-2000," Seminar Papers 723, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Thomas Fent, . "Macro And Micro Dynamics In An Artificial Society: An Agent Based Approach," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 06, Society for Computational Economics.
- Enrico Colombatto, 2003. "Are Property Rights Relevant for Development Economics? On the Dangers of Western Constructivism," ICER Working Papers 23-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Item repec:cdl:anderf:11008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Louis Kaplow, 2003. "The Value of a Statistical Life and the Coefficient of Relative Risk Aversion," NBER Working Papers 9852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:11045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Laureti Yi-Cheng Zhang, 2003. "Matching games with partial information," Game Theory and Information 0307002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cdl:anderf:11047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:11004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucbrie:11003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Hamermesh & Amy M. Parker, 2003. "Beauty in the Classroom: Professors' Pulchritude and Putative Pedagogical Productivity," NBER Working Papers 9853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.