Report NEP-CBE-2003-07-21This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Fioretti, . "Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 07, Society for Computational Economics.
- Durlauf,S.N., 2003. "Complexity and emperical economics," Working papers 2, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Myong-Hun Chang, . "Discovery and Diffusion of Knowledge in an Endogenous Social Network," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 01, Society for Computational Economics.
- V. Heinrich Amavilah, 2003. "The Ebbinghaus Effect and the Implications of Net Learning for the Performance of Production Systems, with Some Experimental Results," Experimental 0307002, EconWPA.
- Mourad Dakhli & Dirk De Clercq, 2003. "Human capital, social capital, and innovation: a multi-country study," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-18, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Thomas Fent, . "Macro And Micro Dynamics In An Artificial Society: An Agent Based Approach," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 06, Society for Computational Economics.