External Debt Sustainability Analysis for Pakistan: Outlook for the Medium Term
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nadeem A. Burney, 1988. "Determinants of Debt Problem in Pakistan and its Debt-servicing Capacity," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 805-818.
- Philippe D Karam & Douglas Hostland, 2005.
"Assessing Debt Sustainability in Emerging Market Economies Using Stochastic Simulation Methods,"
IMF Working Papers
05/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Hostland, Doug & Karam, Philippe, 2006. "Assessing debt sustainability in emerging market economies using stochastic simulation methods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3821, The World Bank.
- Pervez Hasan, 1999. "Pakistan’s Debt Problem: Its Changing Nature and Growing Gravity," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 435-470.
- Muhammad Aslam Chaudhary & Sabahat Anwar, 2000. "Foreign Debt, Dependency, and Economic Growth in South Asia," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 551-570.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal debt; sustainability; Pakistan;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbp:wpaper:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Faisal Saleem). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbpgvpk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.