External Debt Sustainability Analysis for Pakistan: Outlook for the Medium Term
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe D Karam & Douglas Hostland, 2005.
"Assessing Debt Sustainability in Emerging Market Economies Using Stochastic Simulation Methods,"
IMF Working Papers
05/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Hostland, Doug & Karam, Philippe, 2006. "Assessing debt sustainability in emerging market economies using stochastic simulation methods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3821, The World Bank.
- Nadeem A. Burney, 1988. "Determinants of Debt Problem in Pakistan and its Debt-servicing Capacity," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 805-818.
- Pervez Hasan, 1999. "Pakistan’s Debt Problem: Its Changing Nature and Growing Gravity," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 435-470.
- Muhammad Aslam Chaudhary & Sabahat Anwar, 2000. "Foreign Debt, Dependency, and Economic Growth in South Asia," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 551-570.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal debt; sustainability; Pakistan;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbp:wpaper:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Faisal Saleem). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbpgvpk.html .