Optimal monetary policy and financial stability in a non-Ricardian economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Salvatore Nisticò, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Policy And Financial Stability In A Non-Ricardian Economy," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 14(5), pages 1225-1252, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Di Giorgio & Salvatore Nistico, 2007. "Monetary Policy and Stock Prices in an Open Economy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(8), pages 1947-1985, December.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Hans Genberg & Sushil Wadhwani, 2002. "Asset Prices in a Flexible Inflation Targeting Framework," NBER Working Papers 8970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pb:p:187-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verona, Fabio & Martins, Manuel M.F. & Drumond, Inês, 2017.
"Financial shocks, financial stability, and optimal Taylor rules,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(PB), pages 187-207.
- Verona, Fabio & Martins, Manuel M. F. & Drumond, Inês, 2014. "Financial shocks, financial stability, and optimal Taylor rules," Research Discussion Papers 21/2014, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
KeywordsDAMP; Optimal Monetary Policy; Perpetual Youth; Financial Stability; DSGE Model; Asset Prices; LAMP.;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-08-20 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2014-08-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2014-08-16 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2014-08-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-08-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:saq:wpaper:6/14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pierluigi Montalbano). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtrosit.html .