Report NEP-BAN-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- C.A.E. Goodhart, 2014. "Competition and Credit Control," FMG Special Papers sp229, Financial Markets Group.
- Abdul Wahab, Hishamuddin & Rosly, Saiful Azhar & Masih, Abul Mansur M., 2014. "Risk Taking Behavior and Capital Adequacy in a Mixed Banking System: New Evidence from Malaysia using Dynamic OLS and Two-step Dynamic System GMM Estimators," MPRA Paper 56975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudipto Karmakar & Junghwan Mok, 2013. "Bank Capital and Lending: An Analysis of Commercial Banks in the United States," Working Papers w201318, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Andrea Bellucci & Alexander Borisov & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "Do Banks Price Discriminate Spatially? Evidence from Small Business Lending in Local Credit Markets," Working Papers CASMEF 1303, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Arief Putranto & Aldrin Herwany & Erman Sumirat, 2012. "The Determinants Of Commercial Bank Profitability In Indonesia," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 201202, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2012.
- Edward Denbee & Christian Julliard & Ye Li & Kathy Yuan, 2014. "Network Risk and Key Players: A Structural Analysis of Interbank Liquidity," FMG Discussion Papers dp734, Financial Markets Group.
- David O. Lucca & Amit Seru & Francesco Trebbi, 2014. "The revolving door and worker flows in banking regulation," Staff Reports 678, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2014. "Sudden Floods, Macroprudential Regulation and Stability in an Open Economy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 191, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2014. "Stability and Identification with Optimal Macroprudential Policy Rules," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00978145, HAL.
- Lee Cohen & Marcia Millon Cornette & Hamid Mehran & Hassan Tehranian, 2014. "The effect of state pension cut legislation on bank values," Staff Reports 679, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Johannes Stroebel, 2014. "Regulating Consumer Financial Products: Evidence from Credit Cards," 2014 Meeting Papers 126, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Item repec:unp:wpaman:201201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabio Verona & Manuel M. F. Martins & Inês Drumond, 2014. "Financial Shocks and Optimal Monetary Policy Rules," CEF.UP Working Papers 1402, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Alexandrova-Kabadjova Biliana & Solís-Robleda Francisco, 2013. "Managing Intraday Liquidity: The Mexican Experience," Working Papers 2013-01, Banco de México.
- Leroi Raputsoane, 2014. "Disaggregated Credit Extension and Financial Distress in South Africa," Working Papers 435, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Thanaset Chevapatrakul & Kai-Hong Tee, 2014. "The Effects of News Events on Market Contagion: Evidence from the 2007-2009 Financial Crisis," Discussion Papers 2014/08, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Peter J. Morgan & Victor Pontines, 2014. "Financial Stability and Financial Inclusion," Finance Working Papers 24278, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kinda Hachem, 2014. "Inefficiently Low Screening with Walrasian Markets," NBER Working Papers 20365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karen Mills & Brayden McCarthy, 2014. "The State of Small Business Lending: Credit Access during the Recovery and How Technology May Change the Game," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-004, Harvard Business School.
- Mahathanaseth, Itthipong & Tauer, Loren W., 2014. "Performance of Thailand Banks after the 1997 East Asian Financial Crisis," Working Papers 180174, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Peter van der Zwan, 2014. "Bank loan application success by SMEs: the role of ownership structure and innovation," Scales Research Reports H201404, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Salvatore Nisticò, 2014. "Optimal monetary policy and financial stability in a non-Ricardian economy," Working Papers 6/14, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.