Report NEP-DGE-2014-08-16This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amado, María, 2014. "Macroprudential Rules in Small Open Economies," Working Papers 2014-009, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Giorgio Di Giorgio & Salvatore Nisticò & Guido Traficante, 2014. "Fiscal shocks and the exchange rate," Working Papers 5/14, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2014. "Multiple Interior Steady States in the Ramsey Model with Elastic Labor Supply," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-31, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Salvatore Nisticò, 2014. "Optimal monetary policy and financial stability in a non-Ricardian economy," Working Papers 6/14, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Sommer, Kamila, 2014. "Fertility Choice in a Life Cycle Model with Idiosyncratic Uninsurable Earnings Risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Benjamin Moll, 2014. "Wealth Distribution and the Business Cycle," 2014 Meeting Papers 93, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wen, Yi, 2014. "QE: when and how should the Fed exit?," Working Papers 2014-16, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kurt Annen & Michael Batu & Stephen Kosempel, 2014. "A DSGE-RBC Approach to Measuring Impacts of Wealth Transfers," Working Papers 1404, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Greg Kaplan, 2014. "Business Cycles and Household Formation," 2014 Meeting Papers 82, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guner, Nezih & Lopez-Daneri, Martin & Ventura, Gustavo, 2014. "Heterogeneity and Government Revenues: Higher Taxes at the Top?," IZA Discussion Papers 8335, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Badel, Alejandro & Huggett, Mark, 2014. "Taxing top earners: a human capital perspective," Working Papers 2014-17, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Karl Farmer & Irina Ban, 2014. "Modeling financial integration, intra-EMU and Asian-US external imbalances," Graz Economics Papers 2014-06, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Bento, 2013. "Patent Protection as a Tax on Competition and Innovation," Working Papers 13-13, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Chong-Kee Yip & Tsz-Nga Wong, 2014. "A Model of Technology Assimilation," 2014 Meeting Papers 144, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gavrel, Frédéric & Lebon, Isabelle & Rebiere, Therese, 2014. "Formal Education Versus Learning-by-Doing," IZA Discussion Papers 8341, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cordoba, Juan Carlos & Ripoll, Marla, 2014. "Intergenerational Transfers and the Fertility-Income Relationship," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37662, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.