The Economic Rationale for Agricultural Regeneration and Rural Infrastructure Investment in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- NG Meyer & MC Breitenbach & TI Fényes & A Jooste, 2009. "The Economic Rationale for Agricultural Regeneration and Rural Infrastructure Investment in South Africa," Working Papers 200910, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Pollin & Gerald Epstein & James Heintz & Léonce Ndikumana, 2006. "An Employment-targeted Economic Programme for South Africa," Country Study 1, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Johann Kirsten & Julian May & Sheryl Hendriks & Charles L. Machethe & Cecelia Punt & Mike Lyne, 2007. "South Africa," Chapters,in: Beyond Food Production, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 1997. "Food Security: A Global Perspective," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197029, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Gunjal, Kisan & Ndarishikanye, Barnabe, 2004. "Rural-urban migration and agricultural productivity: the case of Senegal," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 33-45, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .