An Employment-targeted Economic Programme for South Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pauw, Karl & Leibbrandt, Murray, 2012. "Minimum Wages and Household Poverty: General Equilibrium Macro–Micro Simulations for South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 771-783.
- Miriam Altman, 2008. "Revisiting South African Employment Trends In The 1990s," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(s2), pages 126-147, August.
- Rodrick, Dani, 2006. "Understanding South Africa's Economic Puzzles," Working Paper Series rwp06-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- RavinderRena, 2008. "Sectoral Performance in the African Economy – Some Issues and Trends," Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS), Department of Business Administration, vol. 2(1), pages 1-14, June.
- Alberto Behar, 2010. "Would Cheaper Capital Replace Labour?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 78(2), pages 131-151, June.
- Epstein, Gerald., 2009. "Rethinking monetary and financial policy : practical suggestions for monitoring financial stability while generating employment and poverty reduction," ILO Working Papers 994344393402676, International Labour Organization.
- N G Meyer & M C Breitenbach & T I Fenyes & A Jooste, 2009.
"The Economic Rationale for Agricultural Regeneration and Rural Infrastructure Investment in South Africa,"
117, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- NG Meyer & MC Breitenbach & TI Fényes & A Jooste, 2009. "The Economic Rationale for Agricultural Regeneration and Rural Infrastructure Investment in South Africa," Working Papers 200910, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Burns, Justine & Edwards, Lawrence & Pauw, Karl, 2010. "Wage subsidies to combat unemployment and poverty," IFPRI discussion papers 969, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dani Rodrik, 2008.
"Understanding South Africa's economic puzzles ,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(4), pages 769-797, October.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "Understanding South Africa’s Economic Puzzles," CID Working Papers 130, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "Understanding South Africa's Economic Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 12565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "Understanding South Africa's Economic Puzzles," Working Papers id:641, eSocialSciences.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "Understanding South Africa's Economic Puzzles," CEPR Discussion Papers 5907, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carmody, Pádraig, 2009. "An Asian-Driven Economic Recovery in Africa? The Zambian Case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1197-1207, July.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2007. "Sectoral Performance In The African Economy – Some Issues And Trends," MPRA Paper 11089, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- McKenzie, Rex & Pons-Vignon, Nicolas, 2012. "Volatile Capital Flows and a Route to Financial Crisis in South Africa," MPRA Paper 40119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinrich R. Bohlmann, 2012.
"Reducing illegal immigration to South Africa: A dynamic CGE analysis,"
274, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Heinrich R. Bohlmann, 2012. "Reducing illegal immigration to South Africa: A dynamic CGE analysis," Working Papers 201213, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Epstein, Gerald. & Heintz, James. & Ndikumana, Léonce. & Chang, Grace., 2010. "Employment, poverty and economic development in Madagascar : a macroeconomic framework," ILO Working Papers 994554463402676, International Labour Organization.
- Arne Heise, 2007. "Institutions, market constellations and growth: The case of South Africa," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 8(2), pages 313-340, November.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:455446 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frederick C.v.N. Fourie, 2011. "The South African unemployment debate: three worlds, three discourses?," SALDRU Working Papers 63, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Gerald Epstein & James Heintz & Léonce Ndikumana & Grace Chang, 2011. "Employment, Poverty and Economic Development in Madagascar," Published Studies ndikumana_ilo2010, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2007. "The Right to a Job, the Right Types of Projects: Employment Guarantee Policies from a Gender Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_516, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-07-07 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-07-07 (Development)
- NEP-PKE-2007-07-07 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:cstudy:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .