Report NEP-PKE-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Samuel Perlo-Freeman & Don Webber, 2007. "Basic Needs, Government Debt and Economic Growth," Working Papers 0706, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- J Paul Dunne & Samuel Perlo-Freeman & Ron P Smith, 2007. "The Demand for Military Expenditure in Developing Countries: Hostility versus Capability," Working Papers 0707, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Robert Pollin & Gerald Epstein & James Heintz & Léonce Ndikumana, 2006. "An Employment-targeted Economic Programme for South Africa," Country Study 1, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Dag Ehrenpreis, 2007. "Analysing and Achieving Pro-Poor Growth," Poverty In Focus 10, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Delaney, Liam & Harmon, Colm P. & Wall, Patrick G., 2007. "Behavioural Economics and Drinking Behaviour: Preliminary Results from an Irish College Study," IZA Discussion Papers 2883, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:320 is not listed on IDEAS anymore