Developing a typology of airport shoppers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eastlick, Mary Ann & Feinberg, Richard A., 1999. "Shopping Motives for Mail Catalog Shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 281-290, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiziana D'Alfonso & Valentina Bracaglia & Yulai Wan, 2015. "Airport cities and multiproduct pricing," DIAG Technical Reports 2015-14, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Chung, Yi-Shih & Wu, Cheng-Lung & Chiang, Wan-Erh, 2013. "Air passengers' shopping motivation and information seeking behaviour," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 25-28.
- Perng, Shiaw-Wuu & Chow, Chia-Chuan & Liao, Wu-Cheng, 2010. "Analysis of shopping preference and satisfaction with airport retailing products," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 279-283.
- Hampson, Daniel P. & McGoldrick, Peter J., 2013. "A typology of adaptive shopping patterns in recession," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 831-838.
- Graham, Anne, 2009. "How important are commercial revenues to today's airports?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 106-111.
- Czerny, Achim I., 2013. "Public versus private airport behavior when concession revenues exist," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 38-46.
- Lu, Jin-Long, 2014. "Investigating factors that influence passengers' shopping intentions at airports â€“ Evidence from Taiwan," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 72-77.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:03/206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.