The impact of cost sharing schemes on drug compliance: evidence based on quantile regression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri & Guglielmo Weber, 2007.
"Health care quality, economic inequality, and precautionary saving,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 327-346.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri & Guglielmo Weber, 2006. "Health Care Quality, Economic Inequality, and Precautionary Saving," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0020, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Vincenzo Atella & Franco Peracchi & Domenico Depalo & Claudio Rossetti, 2006. "Drug compliance, co-payment and health outcomes: evidence from a panel of Italian patients," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 875-892.
More about this item
KeywordsCompliance; Cost sharing; Quantile regression; Difference-in-Differences; Statins; Cholesterol;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtv:ceisrp:247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara Piazzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .