Risk Shifts in Australia: Implications of the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Quiggin, John, 2008. "Risk Shifts in Australia: Implications of the Financial Crisis," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151520, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barr, Nicholas, 2001. "The Welfare State as Piggy Bank: Information, Risk, Uncertainty, and the Role of the State," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199246595, June.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2006.
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 78-94, September.
- HEIFETZ, Aviad & MEIER, Martin & SCHIPPER, Burkhard C., 2004. "Interactive unawareness," CORE Discussion Papers 2004059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2005. "Interactive Unawareness," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 52, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Simon Grant & John Quiggin, 2005.
"Learning and Discovery,"
Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers
WP7R05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John, 2006. "Learning and Discovery," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151174, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsm:pubpol:p09_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Adamson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsmuqau.html .