"Reverse Bayesianism": A Choice-Based Theory of Growing Awareness
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edi Karni & Marie-Louise Vierø, 2010. ""Reverse Bayesianism": A Choice-Based Theory of Growing Awareness," Working Papers 1258, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Edi Karni & Marie-Louise Vierø, 2012. ""Reverse Bayesianism": A Choice-Based Theory of Growing Awareness," Economics Working Paper Archive 591, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian Hill, 2010. "Awareness Dynamics," Post-Print hal-00521801, HAL.
- Simon Grant & John Quiggin, 2013.
"Inductive reasoning about unawareness,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(3), pages 717-755, November.
- Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John, 2009. "Inductive Reasoning About Unawareness," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151188, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Simon Grant & John Quiggin, 2009. "Inductive reasoning about unawareness," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR09_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John, 2012. "Inductive Reasoning About Unawareness," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151202, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Halpern, Joseph Y., 2001. "Alternative Semantics for Unawareness," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 321-339, November.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2006.
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 78-94, September.
- HEIFETZ, Aviad & MEIER, Martin & SCHIPPER, Burkhard C., 2004. "Interactive unawareness," CORE Discussion Papers 2004059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2005. "Interactive Unawareness," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 52, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Halpern, Joseph Y. & Rego, Leandro Chaves, 2008. "Interactive unawareness revisited," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 232-262, January.
- Salvatore Modica, 2008. "Unawareness, priors and posteriors," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 31(2), pages 81-94, November.
- Ehud Lehrer & Roee Teper, 2014. "Extension Rules or What Would the Sage Do?," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 5-22, February.
- Gilboa,Itzhak, 2009. "Theory of Decision under Uncertainty," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521741231, December.
- Modica, Salvatore & Rustichini, Aldo, 1999. "Unawareness and Partitional Information Structures," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 265-298, May.
- Burkhard Schipper, 2013. "Awareness-dependent subjective expected utility," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(3), pages 725-753, August.
- Li, Jing, 2009. "Information structures with unawareness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 977-993, May.
- Eddie Dekel & Barton L. Lipman & Aldo Rustichini, 1998. "Standard State-Space Models Preclude Unawareness," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 159-174, January.
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:103:y:2013:i:7:p:2790-2810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.