Ask for the Moon, Settle for the Stars. What is a Reasonable Period to Comply with WTO Awards?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mavroidis, Petros C. & Meagher, Niall & Prusa, Thomas J. & Yanguas, Tatiana, 2017. "Ask for the Moon, Settle for the Stars: What is a Reasonable Period to Comply with WTO Awards?," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 395-425, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henrik Horn & Giovanni Maggi & Robert W. Staiger, 2010.
"Trade Agreements as Endogenously Incomplete Contracts,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(1), pages 394-419, March.
- Henrik Horn & Giovanni Maggi & Robert W. Staiger, 2006. "Trade Agreements as Endogenously Incomplete Contracts," NBER Working Papers 12745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horn, Henrik & Maggi, Giovanni & Staiger, Robert, 2007. "Trade Agreements as Endogenously Incomplete Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 6037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Horn, Henrik & Maggi, Giovanni & Staiger, Rikard W., 2007. "Trade Agreements as Endogenously Incomplete Contracts," Working Paper Series 689, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Petros C. Mavroidis, 2016. "Dispute Settlement in the WTO. Mind over Matter," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/04, European University Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard M. Hoekman & Petros C. Mavroidis & Maarja Saluste, 2020.
"Informing WTO Reform: Dispute Settlement Performance, 1995-2020,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2020/59, European University Institute.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mavroidis, Petros C & Saluste, Maarja, 2020. "Informing WTO Reform: Dispute Settlement Performance, 1995-2020," CEPR Discussion Papers 15425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; Dispute Settlement; Reasonable Period of Time;
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2016/45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.