Report NEP-LAW-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pittman, Russell, 2017. "Three Economist’s Tools for Antitrust Analysis: A Non-Technical Introduction," MPRA Paper 76201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benito Arruñada, 2017. "Property as sequential exchange: The forgotten limits of private contract," Working Papers 948, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ivo J. Leke & Simplice Asongu, 2016. "The Costs and Benefits of Migration into the European Union: Debunking Contemporary Myths with Facts," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/053, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Francesca Bettio & Marina Della Giusta & Maria Laura Di Tommaso & Sarah Jewell, 2016. "Stigmatising Prostitution: Some Evidence from the UK," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2016-13, Department of Economics, Reading University.
- Petros C. Mavroidis & Niall Meagher & Thomas J. Prusa and Tatiana Yanguas, 2016. "Ask for the Moon, Settle for the Stars. What is a Reasonable Period to Comply with WTO Awards?," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/45, European University Institute.
- Johannesson, Louise & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2017. "The WTO Dispute Settlement System 1995-2015: A Data Set and its Descriptive Statistics," Working Paper Series 1148, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Määttä, Ilari & Weill, Laurent, 2016. "What shapes social attitudes toward corruption in China? Micro-level evidence," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ana Gouveia & Sílvia Santos & Corinna Herber, 2017. "The impact of structural reforms of the judicial system: a survey," GEE Papers 0064, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jan 2017.
- A. Antoci & S. Borghesi & G. Iannucci, 2016. "Green licenses and environmental corruption: a random matching model," Working Paper CRENoS 201615, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Martínez de Ibarreta, Carlos & Gijón, Covadonga, 2016. "Cybersecurity and risk behaviour on mobile individual consumers in Spain," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148690, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).