The WTO Dispute Settlement System 1995-2015: A Data Set and its Descriptive Statistics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johannesson, Louise & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2015. "Black Cat, White Cat: The Identity of the WTO Judges," Working Paper Series 1066, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Nordstrã–M, Hã…Kan & Shaffer, Gregory, 2008. "Access to justice in the World Trade Organization: a case for a small claims procedure?," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 587-640, October.
- William J. Davey, 2014. "The WTO and Rules-Based Dispute Settlement: Historical Evolution, Operational Success, and Future Challenges," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 679-700.
- Horn, Henrik & Johannesson, Louise & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2011. "The WTO Dispute Settlement System 1995-2010: Some Descriptive Statistics," Working Paper Series 891, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Petros C. Mavroidis, 2016. "Dispute Settlement in the WTO. Mind over Matter," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/04, European University Institute.
- Schwartz, Warren F & Sykes, Alan O, 2002. "The Economic Structure of Renegotiation and Dispute Resolution in the World Trade Organization," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 179-204, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman & Petros Mavroidis, Maarja Saluste and Robert Wolfe, 2019. "WTO Dispute Settlement and the Appellate Body Crisis: Insider Perceptions and Members’ Revealed Preferences," RSCAS Working Papers 2019/95, European University Institute.
- Bernard M. Hoekman & Petros C. Mavroidis, 2020. "To AB or Not to AB? Dispute Settlement in WTO Reform," RSCAS Working Papers 2020/34, European University Institute.
- Bernard M. Hoekman & Petros C. Mavroidis & Maarja Saluste, 2020. "Informing WTO Reform: Dispute Settlement Performance, 1995-2020," RSCAS Working Papers 2020/59, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; Dispute Settlement; Panel; Appellate Body;
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:1148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.