Spatial Patterns of Growth and Poverty Changes in Peru (1993 – 2005)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chris Elbers & Jean O. Lanjouw & Peter Lanjouw, 2003. "Micro--Level Estimation of Poverty and Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 355-364, January.
- Gabriel DEMOMBYNES & Chris ELBERS & Jean O. LANJOUW & Peter LANJOUW, 2008.
"How Good is a Map? Putting Small Area Estimation to the Test,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 116(4), pages 465-493.
- Demombynes, Gabriel & Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2007. "How good a map ? Putting small area estimation to the test," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4155, The World Bank.
- Nguyen, Binh T. & Albrecht, James W. & Vroman, Susan B. & Westbrook, M. Daniel, 2007.
"A quantile regression decomposition of urban-rural inequality in Vietnam,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 466-490, July.
- Binh Nguyen & James Albrecht & Susan Vroman & Daniel Westbrook, 2003. "A Quantile Regression Decomposition of Urban-Rural Inequality in Vietnam," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-31, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Máximo Torero & Javier Escobal, 2000. "Does Geography Explain Differences in Economic Growth in Peru?," Research Department Publications 3103, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Minot, Nicholas & Baulch, Bob & Epperecht, Michael, 2006. "Poverty and inequality in Vietnam: spatial patterns and geographic determinants," Research reports 148, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cazzuffi, Chiara & Pereira-López, Mariana & Soloaga, Isidro, 2017.
"Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 160-185.
- Isidro Soloaga & Chiara Cazzuffi & Mariana Pereira, 2014. "Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth," Working Papers 0514, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- Cazzuffi, Chiara & Lopex, Mariana & Soloaga, Isidro, 2015. "Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211449, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Weston Anderson & Seth Guikema & Ben Zaitchik & William Pan, 2014. "Methods for Estimating Population Density in Data-Limited Areas: Evaluating Regression and Tree-Based Models in Peru," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(7), pages 1-15, July.
- Samuel Morley, 2017. "Changes in rural poverty in Perú 2004–2012," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 26(1), pages 1-20, December.
More about this item
Keywordsspatial patterns; growth; poverty; changes; Peru;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rms:wpaper:078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Reinoso) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Diego Reinoso to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rimiscl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.