Working Conditions, Work Outcomes, and Policy in Asian Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anita Staneva & G Arabsheibani, 2014.
"Is there an informal employment wage premium? Evidence from Tajikistan,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Arabsheibani, Reza & Staneva, Anita, 2012. "Is There an Informal Employment Wage Premium? Evidence from Tajikistan," IZA Discussion Papers 6727, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Staneva, Anita V & Arabsheibani, G. Reza, 2014. "Is there an informal employment wage premium? Evidence from Tajikistan," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90508, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jennifer M. Brinkerhoff & Derick W. Brinkerhoff & Anna Wetterberg, 2011. "Public–private partnership in labor standards governance: Better factories Cambodia," Public Administration & Development, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(1), pages 64-73, February.
- Henri Servaes & Ane Tamayo, 2013. "The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Firm Value: The Role of Customer Awareness," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(5), pages 1045-1061, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gary F. Peters & Andrea M. Romi & Juan Manuel Sanchez, 2019. "The Influence of Corporate Sustainability Officers on Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 159(4), pages 1065-1087, November.
- Jongmoo Jay Choi & Hoje Jo & Jimi Kim & Moo Sung Kim, 2018. "Business Groups and Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 153(4), pages 931-954, December.
- Leon Zolotoy & Don O’Sullivan & Keke Song, 2021. "The Role of Ethical Standards in the Relationship Between Religious Social Norms and M&A Announcement Returns," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 170(4), pages 721-742, May.
- Alexandra ZBUCHEA & Florina PÎNZARU, 2017. "Tailoring CSR Strategy to Company Size?," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 5(3), pages 415-437, September.
- Aseem Kaul & Jiao Luo, 2018. "An economic case for CSR: The comparative efficiency of for‐profit firms in meeting consumer demand for social goods," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(6), pages 1650-1677, June.
- Liwiński, Jacek, 2021. "Informal employment and wages in Poland," GLO Discussion Paper Series 804, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Yuanyuan Zhang & Zhe Ouyang, 2021. "Doing well by doing good: How corporate environmental responsibility influences corporate financial performance," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 28(1), pages 54-63, January.
- Amrou Awaysheh & Randall A. Heron & Tod Perry & Jared I. Wilson, 2020. "On the relation between corporate social responsibility and financial performance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(6), pages 965-987, June.
- Mahabubur Rahman & M. Ángeles Rodríguez-Serrano & Mary Lambkin, 2019. "Brand equity and firm performance: the complementary role of corporate social responsibility," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(6), pages 691-704, November.
- Riccardo Torelli & Federica Balluchi & Katia Furlotti, 2020. "The materiality assessment and stakeholder engagement: A content analysis of sustainability reports," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(2), pages 470-484, March.
- Altay Mussurov & Dena Sholk & G. Reza Arabsheibani, 2019.
"Informal employment in Kazakhstan: a blessing in disguise?,"
Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 9(2), pages 267-284, June.
- Mussurov, Altay & Sholk, Dena & Arabsheibani, G. Reza, 2018. "Informal employment in Kazakhstan: a blessing in disguise?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90511, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bose, Sudipta & Saha, Amitav & Khan, Habib Zaman & Islam, Shajul, 2017. "Non-financial disclosure and market-based firm performance: The initiation of financial inclusion," Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 263-281.
- Kwon, He-Boong & Lee, Jooh, 2019. "Exploring the differential impact of environmental sustainability, operational efficiency, and corporate reputation on market valuation in high-tech-oriented firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 1-14.
- Yang, Tina & Zhao, Shan, 2014. "CEO duality and firm performance: Evidence from an exogenous shock to the competitive environment," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 534-552.
- Amal Aouadi & Sylvain Marsat, 2018. "Do ESG Controversies Matter for Firm Value? Evidence from International Data," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 151(4), pages 1027-1047, September.
- Aleix Calveras & Juan‐José Ganuza, 2018. "Corporate social responsibility and product quality," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 804-829, October.
- Benjamin Pfister & Manfred Schwaiger & Tobias Morath, 2020. "Corporate reputation and the future cost of equity," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 13(1), pages 343-384, April.
- Olha Dmytrenko & Svitlana Viter, 2020. "Accounting & Analytical Aspects of Non-Financial Reporting Formation by Ukrainian Companies," Accounting and Finance, Institute of Accounting and Finance, issue 2, pages 18-28, June.
- Henry Kofi Mensah & Ahmed Agyapong & Dorcas Nuertey, 2017. "The effect of corporate social responsibility on organizational commitment of employees of rural and community banks in Ghana," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1280895-128, January.
- Farida Farida* & Adhika Ramadhan & Ratih Wijayanti, 2019. "The Influence of Good Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility on Firm Value: Evidence from Indonesia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 5(7), pages 177-183, 07-2019.
More about this item
Keywordsapparel; personnel economics; working conditions;
All these keywords.
- F66 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Labor
- J80 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gemma Estrada (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.