Cultural Offer and Distance in a Spatial Interaction Model for Tourism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roberto Patuelli & Maurizio Mussoni & Guido Candela, 2014. "Cultural offer and distance in a spatial interaction model for tourism," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 96-108.
- R. Patuelli & M. Mussoni & G. Candela, 2014. "Cultural Offer and Distance in a Spatial Interaction Model for Tourism," Working Papers wp943, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:589-595 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:3:p:603-610 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Vietze, 2008. "Cultural Effects on Inbound Tourism into the USA: A Gravity Approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Guido Candela & Maurizio Mussoni & Roberto Patuelli, 2015. "Centralized vs Decentralized Tourism Policies: A Spatial Interaction Model Framework," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1082, European Regional Science Association.
- Tiziana Cuccia & Roberto Cellini, 2007. "Is cultural heritage really important for tourists? A contingent rating study," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 261-271.
- Roberto Patuelli & Maurizio Mussoni & Guido Candela, 2013.
"The effects of World Heritage Sites on domestic tourism: a spatial interaction model for Italy,"
Journal of Geographical Systems,
Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 369-402, July.
- R. Patuelli & M. Mussoni & G. Candela, 2012. "The Effects of World Heritage Sites on Domestic Tourism: A Spatial Interaction Model for Italy," Working Papers wp834, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Roberto Patuelli & Maurizio Mussoni & Guido Candela, 2012. "The Effects of World Heritage Sites on Domestic Tourism: A Spatial Interaction Model for Italy," Working Paper series 14_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2013.
- Candela, Guido & Mussoni, Maurizio & Patuelli Roberto, 2012. "The effects of World Heritage Sites on domestic tourism: a spatial interaction model for Italy," EBLA Working Papers 201204, University of Turin.
- J. M. C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2006.
"The Log of Gravity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 641-658, November.
- Joao Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2005. "The Log of Gravity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0701, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Santos Silva, J.M.C & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "The Log of Gravity," CEPR Discussion Papers 5311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Santos Silva, Joao & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "The log of gravity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3744, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Volker Nitsch, 2000. "National borders and international trade: evidence from the European Union," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1091-1105, November.
- A S Fotheringham, 1983. "A new set of spatial-interaction models: the theory of competing destinations," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(1), pages 15-36, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1984-:d:116890 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cellini, Roberto & Cuccia, Tiziana, 2014.
"The Tourism Industry in Italy during the Great Recession (2008-12): What Data Show and Suggest,"
62473, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2015.
- Cellini, Roberto & Cuccia, Tiziana, 2014. "The Tourism Industry in Italy during the Great Recession (2008-12): What Data Show and Suggest," MPRA Paper 60999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cuccia, Tiziana & Guccio, Calogero & Rizzo, Ilde, 2016. "The effects of UNESCO World Heritage List inscription on tourism destinations performance in Italian regions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 494-508.
- Cabrer Borrás, Bernanrdi & Rico Belda, Paz & Sancho Pérez, Amparo, 2016. "Los gastos públicos de promoción de los destinos y la demanda turística interior en España/Public Promotional Spending and Domestic Tourism Demand in Spain," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 34, pages 573-596, Agosto.
More about this item
Keywordscultural offer; domestic tourism; spatial interaction model; distance; spatial competition;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2014-08-20 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2014-08-20 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2014-08-20 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-08-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimwps:14_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcfeait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.