Trade flows in a spatial oligopoly: gravity fits well, but what does it explain?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharjea, Aditya & Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2015.
"Multi-market collusion with territorial allocation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 42-50.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2012. "Multi-Market Collusion With Territorial Allocation," Working Papers id:5170, eSocialSciences.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2012. "Multi-market Collusion with Territorial Allocation," Working papers 217, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Roux, Catherine & Santos-Pinto, Luís & Thöni, Christian, 2016.
"Home bias in multimarket Cournot games,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 361-371.
- Catherine Roux & Luís Santos-Pinto & Christian Thöni, 2015. "Home Bias in Multimarket Cournot Games," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 15.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- A. Kerem Cosar & Paul L. E. Grieco & Felix Tintelnot, 2015.
"Borders, Geography, and Oligopoly: Evidence from the Wind Turbine Industry,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 97(3), pages 623-637, July.
- A. Kerem Cosar & Paul L. E. Grieco & Felix Tintelnot, 2012. "Borders, Geography, and Oligopoly: Evidence from the Wind Turbine Industry," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1228, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Mireille NTSAMA ETOUNDI, 2014.
"Impact de la rente pétrolière sur la demande des pays frontaliers du Cameroun,"
- Mireille S. Ntsama Etoundi, 2015. "Impact de la rente pétrolière sur la demande des pays frontaliers du Cameroun," Working Papers halshs-01027500, HAL.
- Hunold, Matthias & Hüschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Muthers, Johannes, 2017. "Competition, collusion and spatial sales patterns: Theory and evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:43:y:2010:i:1:p:63-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.