Mergers failure in the European defence technological and industrial base. The case of EADS / BAE systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Barbaroux, 2011. "How do organisations manage to develop collaborative innovation? The case of the tactical strike and reconnaissance aircraft (TSR-2)," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 161-179.
- Schmidt, Sascha & Rühli, Edwin, 2002. "Prior Strategy Processes as a Key to Understanding Mega-mergers:: The Novartis Case," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 223-234, June.
- Dimitri Uzunidis & Michel Alexandre Bailly, 2005. "Politiques de recherche et innovation militaire : Schumpeter versus Smith aux Etats-Unis et en Europe," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 21(1), pages 43-80.
- Epstein, Marc J., 2005. "The determinants and evaluation of merger success," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-46.
More about this item
KeywordsMerger; EADS; BAE Systems; Defence; European Defence Technological and Industrial Base (EDTIB);
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L64 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Machinery; Business Equipment; Armaments
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rii:rridoc:33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre UZUNIDIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .