Brexit and Indirect Impact Routes through Global Value Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Swati Dhingra & Hanwei Huang & Gianmarco Ottaviano & João Paulo Pessoa & Thomas Sampson & John Van Reenen, 2017.
"The costs and benefits of leaving the EU: trade effects,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 32(92), pages 651-705.
- Swati Dhingra & Hanwei Huang & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Joao Paulo Pessoa & Thomas Sampson & John Van Reenen, 2017. "The Costs and Benefits of Leaving the EU: Trade Effects," CEP Discussion Papers dp1478, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Baker, Jessica & Carreras, Oriol & Kirby, Simon & Meaning, Jack & Piggott, Rebecca, 2016.
"Modelling events: The short-term economic impact of leaving the EU,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 339-350.
- Jessica Baker & Simon Kirby & Oriol Carreras & Jack Meaning & Rebecca Piggott, 2016. "Modelling events: the short-term economic impact of leaving the EU," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 461, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Wen Chen & Bart Los & Philip McCann & Raquel Ortega‐Argilés & Mark Thissen & Frank van Oort, 2018. "The continental divide? Economic exposure to Brexit in regions and countries on both sides of The Channel," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(1), pages 25-54, March.
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2008. "Trading Tasks: A Simple Theory of Offshoring," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1978-1997, December.
- Ebell, Monique & Hurst, Ian & Warren, James, 2016.
"Modelling the long-run economic impact of leaving the European Union,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 196-209.
- Monique Ebell & Ian Hurst & James Warren, 2016. "Modelling the long-run economic impact of leaving the European Union," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 462, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. Vries, 2015. "An Illustrated User Guide to the World Input–Output Database: the Case of Global Automotive Production," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 575-605, August.
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Kühn & Christian Viegelahn, 2017. "Foreign trade barriers and jobs in global supply chains," Working Papers 1705, Council on Economic Policies.
- Bart Los & Marcel P. Timmer & Gaaitzen J. de Vries, 2016. "Tracing Value-Added and Double Counting in Gross Exports: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(7), pages 1958-1966, July.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal value chain; Brexit; United Kingdom; Gross domestic product; Impact; Indirect; Route; Value added;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:report:89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.