Time Use and Options for Retirement in Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Lönnrotinkatu 4 B, FIN-00120 HELSINKI|
Phone: +358 (0)9 609 900
Fax: +358 (0)9 601 753
Web page: http://www.etla.fi/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2002.
"The Social Security Early Entitlement Age in a Structural Model of Retirement and Wealth,"
wp029, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Gustman, Alan L. & Steinmeier, Thomas L., 2005. "The social security early entitlement age in a structural model of retirement and wealth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 441-463, February.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2002. "The Social Security Early Entitlement Age in a Structural Model of Retirement and Wealth," NBER Working Papers 9183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Courtney Coile & Jonathan Gruber, 2001.
"Social Security Incentives for Retirement,"
in: Themes in the Economics of Aging, pages 311-354
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Scherer, 2002. "Age of Withdrawal from the Labour Force in OECD Countries," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 49, OECD Publishing.
- Courtney Coile & Jonathan Gruber, 2000. "Social Security and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 7830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 1999. "Social Security and Retirement around the World," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub99-1, September.
- Huovinen, Pasi & Piekkola, Hannu, 2002. "Early Retirement and Use of Time by Older Finns," Discussion Papers 787, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Michael Bittman & Judy Wajcman, 1999. "The Rush Hour: The Quality of Leisure Time and Gender Equity," Discussion Papers 0097, University of New South Wales, Social Policy Research Centre.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.