Active Ageing and Pension System: Finland
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Lönnrotinkatu 4 B, FIN-00120 HELSINKI|
Phone: +358 (0)9 609 900
Fax: +358 (0)9 601 753
Web page: http://www.etla.fi/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Piekkola, Hannu, 2004. "Active Ageing and the European Labour Market: Synthesis Report," Discussion Papers 911, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2002.
"The Social Security Early Entitlement Age in a Structural Model of Retirement and Wealth,"
wp029, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Gustman, Alan L. & Steinmeier, Thomas L., 2005. "The social security early entitlement age in a structural model of retirement and wealth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 441-463, February.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2002. "The Social Security Early Entitlement Age in a Structural Model of Retirement and Wealth," NBER Working Papers 9183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Piekkola, Hannu & Harmoinen, Liisa, 2003. "Time Use and Options for Retirement in Europe," Discussion Papers 868, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Piekkola, Hannu, 2004. "Demographic Aspects of Ageing and Time Use in a Set of European Countries," Discussion Papers 899, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.