Active Ageing and Pension System: Finland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gustman, Alan L. & Steinmeier, Thomas L., 2005.
"The social security early entitlement age in a structural model of retirement and wealth,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 441-463, February.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2002. "The Social Security Early Entitlement Age in a Structural Model of Retirement and Wealth," NBER Working Papers 9183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2002. "The Social Security Early Entitlement Age in a Structural Model of Retirement and Wealth," Working Papers wp029, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Piekkola, Hannu, 2004. "Active Ageing and the European Labour Market: Synthesis Report," Discussion Papers 911, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Piekkola, Hannu & Harmoinen, Liisa, 2003. "Time Use and Options for Retirement in Europe," Discussion Papers 868, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Piekkola, Hannu, 2004. "Demographic Aspects of Ageing and Time Use in a Set of European Countries," Discussion Papers 899, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henri Sterdyniak, 2007.
"Active Ageing Strategies to Strengthen Social Inclusion : discussion paper,"
- Henri Sterdyniak, 2007. "Active Ageing Strategies to Strengthen Social Inclusion : discussion paper," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5376, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5376 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johansson, Edvard & Böckerman, Petri & Prättälä, Ritva & Uutela, Antti, 2005.
"Alcohol Mortality, Drinking Behavior, and Business Cycles: Are Slumps Really Dry Seasons?,"
986, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Petri Böckerman & Edvard Johansson & Ritva Prättälä & Antti Uutela, 2005. "Alcohol mortality, drinking behaviour, and business cycles: are slumps really dry seasons?," HEW 0506002, EconWPA.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.