Towards Efficient Pollution Control in the Baltic Sea. An anatomy of current failure with suggestions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaitala, Veijo & Maler, Karl-Goran & Tulkens, Henry, 1995. " The Acid Rain Game as a Resource Allocation Process with an Application to the International Cooperation among Finland, Russia and Estonia," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(2), pages 325-343, June.
- Ing-Marie Gren, 2001. "International Versus National Actions Against Nitrogen Pollution of the Baltic Sea," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(1), pages 41-59, September.
- Tahvonen Olli & Kaitala Veijo & Pohjola Matti, 1993. "A Finnish - Soviet Acid Rain Game: Noncooperative Equilibria, Cost Efficiency, and Sulfur Agreements," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 87-100, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:12-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matero, Jukka & Saastamoinen, Olli, 2007. "In search of marginal environmental valuations -- ecosystem services in Finnish forest accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 101-114, February.
- Hyytiainen, Kari & Ahtiainen, Heini & Heikkila, Jaakko & Helin, Janne & Huhtala, Anni & Iho, Antti & Koikkalainen, Kauko & Miettinen, Antti & Pouta, Eija & Vesterinen, Janne, 2009. "An integrated simulation model to evaluate national policies for the abatement of agricultural nutrients in the Baltic Sea," Discussion Papers 49896, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Gren, Ing-Marie, 2009. "A numerical model for dynamic cost effective mitigation of eutrophication with spatial heterogeneity in the Baltic Sea," Department of Economics publications 4311, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .