The Rise of China's Shadow Banking System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arvind Krishnamurthy & Stefan Nagel & Dmitry Orlov, 2014. "Sizing Up Repo," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 69(6), pages 2381-2417, December.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2009. "Deciphering the Liquidity and Credit Crunch 2007-2008," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 77-100, Winter.
- Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew, 2012.
"Securitized banking and the run on repo,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 425-451.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," NBER Working Papers 15223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2358, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Kaiji & Ren, Jue & Zha, Tao, 2016.
"What we learn from China's rising shadow banking: exploring the nexus of monetary tightening and banks' role in entrusted lending,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2016-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kaiji Chen & Jue Ren & Tao Zha, 2016. "What We Learn from China's Rising Shadow Banking: Exploring the Nexus of Monetary Tightening and Banks' Role in Entrusted Lending," NBER Working Papers 21890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tao Zha & Jue Ren & Kaiji Chen, 2016. "What We Learn from China's Rising Shadow Banking: Exploring the Nexus of Monetary Tightening and Banks' Role in Entrusted Lending," 2016 Meeting Papers 82, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Xiaodong Zhu, 2018. "The Varying Shadow of China's Banking System," Working Papers tecipa-605, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Chang, Chun & Liu, Zheng & Spiegel, Mark M. & Zhang, Jingyi, 2019.
"Reserve requirements and optimal Chinese stabilization policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 33-51.
- Chang, Chun & Liu, Zheng & Spiegel, Mark M. & Zhang, Jingyi, 2016. "Reserve Requirements and Optimal Chinese Stabilization Policy," Working Paper Series 2016-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed015:931. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.