The Varying Shadow of China's Banking System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Yi & Pagano, Marco & Panizza, Ugo, 2016.
"Public Debt and Private Firm Funding: Evidence from Chinese Cities,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11489, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yi Huang & Marco Pagano & Ugo Panizza, 2016. "Public Debt and Private Firm Funding. Evidence from Chinese Cities," EIEF Working Papers Series 1611, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Aug 2016.
- Yi Huang & Marco Pagano & Ugo Panizza, 2016. "Public Debt and Private Firm Funding: Evidence from Chinese Cities," IHEID Working Papers 10-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Aug 2016.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:47:y:2016:i:2016-02:p:129-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaiji Chen & Jue Ren & Tao Zha, 2017. "The Nexus of Monetary Policy and Shadow Banking in China," NBER Working Papers 23377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loren Brandt & Xiaodong Zhu, 2000. "Redistribution in a Decentralized Economy: Growth and Inflation in China under Reform," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(2), pages 422-451, April.
- Li, Hongbin & Zhou, Li-An, 2005. "Political turnover and economic performance: the incentive role of personnel control in China," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1743-1762, September.
- Chong-En Bai & Chang-Tai Hsieh & Zheng (Michael) Song, 2016. "The Long Shadow of China’s Fiscal Expansion," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 47(2 (Fall)), pages 129-181.
- Zheng Song & Kinda Hachem, 2015. "The Rise of China's Shadow Banking System," 2015 Meeting Papers 931, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Banking System; Shadow Banking; Capital Allocation;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2018-05-21 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2018-05-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CNA-2018-05-21 (China)
- NEP-MAC-2018-05-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-05-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.