Report NEP-CNA-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiaofang Dong & Siqi Zheng & Matthew E. Kahn, 2018. "The Role of Transportation Speed in Facilitating High Skilled Teamwork," NBER Working Papers 24539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Han Yu & Naci Mocan, 2018. "The Impact of High School Curriculum on Confidence, Academic Success, and Mental and Physical Well-Being of University Students," NBER Working Papers 24573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amstad, Marlene & Ye, Huan & Ma, Guonan, 2018. "Developing an underlying inflation gauge for China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Xiaodong Zhu, 2018. "The Varying Shadow of China's Banking System," Working Papers tecipa-605, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Juan Mao & Baolei Qi, 2017. "Determinants and Economic Consequences of Signing Auditor Turnover: A Large-Scale Study from China REPORT," Working Papers 0138acc, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Ana Cecília Fieler & Ann Harrison, 2018. "Escaping Import Competition and Downstream Tariffs," NBER Working Papers 24527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saich, Anthony, 2017. "What Does General Secretary Xi Jinping Dream About?," Working Paper Series rwp17-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Marlène Guillon & Jacky Mathonnat, 2018. "What can we learn on Chinese aid allocation motivations from new available data? A sectorial analysis of Chinese aid to African countries," Post-Print hal-01777484, HAL.