Bargaining with Existing Workers, Over-hiring of Firms, and Labor Market Fluctuations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shigeru Fujita & Makoto Nakajima, 2016.
"Worker Flows and Job Flows: A Quantitative Investigation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 22, pages 1-20, October.
- Shigeru Fujita & Makoto Nakajima, 2009. "Worker flows and job flows: a quantitative investigation," Working Papers 09-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Shigeru Fujita & Makoto Nakajima, 2013. "Worker flows and job flows: a quantitative investigation," Working Papers 13-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fujita, Shigeru & Nakajima, Makoto, 2016. "Worker flows and job flows: a quantitative investigation," Working Papers 16-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Shigeru Fujita & Makoto Nakajima, 2016. "Code and data files for "Worker Flows and Job Flows: A Quantitative Investigation"," Computer Codes 10-219, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Silva, José Ignacio & Toledo, Manuel, 2009.
"Labor Turnover Costs And The Cyclical Behavior Of Vacancies And Unemployment,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(S1), pages 76-96, May.
- Manuel Toledo & Jose I. Silva, 2005. "Labor Turnover Costs and the Cyclical Behavior of Vacancies and Unemployment," 2005 Meeting Papers 775, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arnaud Cheron & Francois Langot, 2004. "Labor Market Search and Real Business Cycles: Reconciling Nash Bargaining with the Real Wage Dynamics," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(2), pages 476-493, April.
- Makoto Nakajima, 2012.
"Business Cycles In The Equilibrium Model Of Labor Market Search And Self‐Insurance,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 53(2), pages 399-432, May.
- Makoto Nakajima, 2010. "Business cycles in the equilibrium model of labor market search and self-insurance," Working Papers 10-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Andolfatto, David, 1996. "Business Cycles and Labor-Market Search," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 112-132, March.
- Hawkins, William B. & Acemoglu, Daron, 2014. "Search with multi-worker firms," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 9(3), September.
- Ríos-Rull, José-Víctor & Santaeulàlia-Llopis, Raül, 2010. "Redistributive shocks and productivity shocks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 931-948, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2014-01-10 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2014-01-10 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed013:721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .