Understanding the Dynamics of the Labor Share: the Role of non-Competitive Factor Prices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Long, Ngo Van & Poschke, Markus, 2018.
"Capital-labor substitution, structural change and the labor income share,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 206-231.
- Francisco ALVAREZ-CUADRADO & Ngo Van LONG & Markus POSCHKE, 2014. "Capital-Labor Substitution, Structural Change and the Labor Income Share," Cahiers de recherche 01-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Long, Ngo Van & Poschke, Markus, 2015. "Capital-Labor Substitution, Structural Change and the Labor Income Share," IZA Discussion Papers 8941, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long & Markus Poschke, 2014. "Capital-Labor Substitution, Structural Change and the Labor Income Share," CESifo Working Paper Series 4600, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long & Markus Poschke, 2014. "Capital Labor Substitution, Structural Change, and the Labor Income Share," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-02, CIRANO.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:94:y:2018:i:c:p:41-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frydman, Carola & Papanikolaou, Dimitris, 2018.
"In search of ideas: Technological innovation and executive pay inequality,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 1-24.
- Carola Frydman & Dimitris Papanikolaou, 2015. "In Search of Ideas: Technological Innovation and Executive Pay Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mangin, Sephorah & Sedláček, Petr, 2018. "Unemployment and the labor share," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 41-59.
- Cantore, Cristiano & Ferroni, Filippo & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2017. "The dynamics of hours worked and technology," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 67-82.
- Leonid Kogan & Dimitris Papanikolaou & Noah Stoffman, 2013. "Winners and Losers: Creative Destruction and the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 18671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier Andrés & José E. Boscá & Javier Ferri & Cristina Fuentes-Albero, 2018.
"Households' balance sheets and the effect of fiscal policy,"
1831, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Javier Andres & Jose E. Bosca & Javier Ferri & Cristina Fuentes-Albero, 2018. "Household's Balance Sheets and the Effect of Fiscal Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-012, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- repec:kap:atlecj:v:47:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s11293-019-09613-w is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:116:y:2019:i:c:p:83-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claire A. Reicher, 2016. "Matching labor’s share in a search and matching model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1229-1254, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2009:i:95-96:p:251-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.