Report NEP-DGE-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jiwoon Kim, 2013. "Bargaining with Existing Workers, Over-hiring of Firms, and Labor Market Fluctuations," 2013 Meeting Papers 721, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yulei Luo & Jun Nie & Eric R. Young, 2013. "Robust Control, Informational Frictions, and International Consumption Correlations," Working Papers 212013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Matteo Cacciatore, 2013. "Trade, Unemployment, and Monetary Policy," 2013 Meeting Papers 724, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gerlach, Petra & Merola, Rossana, 2013. "Consumption and Credit Constraints: A Model and Evidence for Ireland," Papers WP471, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Fung, Ka Wai Terence & Lau, Chi Keung Marco & Chan, Kwok Ho, 2013. "A R&D Based Real Business Cycle Model," MPRA Paper 52571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duncan, Roberto, 2014. "Institutional quality, the cyclicality of monetary policy and macroeconomic volatility," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 163, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Takeshi Ojima, 2013. "General Equilibrium Dynamics with Naive and Sophisticated Hyperbolic Consumers in an Overlapping Generations Economy," ISER Discussion Paper 0886r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Jan 2014.
- Garriga, Carlos & Kydland, Finn E. & Šustek, Roman, 2013. "Mortgages and monetary policy," Working Papers 2013-37, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Tomoaki Yamada & Sagiri Kitao & Selahattin Imrohoroglu, 2013. "Achieving Fiscal Balance in Japan," 2013 Meeting Papers 736, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ratner, David, 2013. "Unemployment Insurance Experience Rating and Labor Market Dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-86, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tae Bong Kim, 2013. "Monetary Policy in Korea through the lense of Taylor Rule in DSGE model," 2013 Meeting Papers 746, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fung, Ka Wai Terence & Lau, Chi Keung Marco, 2013. "Financial Development, Econmic Growth and R&D Cyclical Movement," MPRA Paper 52567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gavin, William T. & Keen, Benjamin D. & Richter, Alexander & Throckmorton, Nathaniel, 2013. "The stimulative effect of forward guidance," Working Papers 2013-38, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 30 Apr 2014.
- Ben Lockwood, 2013. "How should financial intermediation services be taxed?," Working Papers 1309, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Elias Albagli & Christian Hellwig & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2014. "Dynamic Dispersed Information and the Credit Spread Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 19788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hideki Konishi & Kozo Ueda, 2013. "Aging and Deflation from a Fiscal Perspective," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-13, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.