A Structural Empirical Model of R&D, Firm Heterogeneity , and Industry Evolution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1989.
"Research and Development and Intra-industry Spillovers: An Empirical Application of Dynamic Duality,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 56(2), pages 249-267.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1986. "Research and Development and Intraindustry Spillovers: An Empirical Application of Dynamic Duality," NBER Working Papers 2002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I. & Nadiri, M. Ishaq, 1988. "Research and Development and Intraindustry Spillovers: An Empirical Application of Dynamic Duality," Working Papers 88-06, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- C. Lanier Benkard, 2004. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Market for Wide-Bodied Commercial Aircraft," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(3), pages 581-611.
- Yang, Xiaokai & Heijdra, Ben J, 1993. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 295-301, March.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hong, Han, 2003. "An MCMC approach to classical estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 293-346, August.
- Stephen P. Ryan, 2012.
"The Costs of Environmental Regulation in a Concentrated Industry,"
Econometric Society, vol. 80(3), pages 1019-1061, May.
- Stephen Ryan, 2005. "The Costs of Environmental Regulation in a Concentrated Industry," Working Papers 0510, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Stephen Ryan, 2006. "The Costs of Environmental Regulation in a Concentrated Industry," 2006 Meeting Papers 9, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peters, Bettina & Roberts, Mark J. & Vuong, Van Anh & Fryges, Helmut, 2013.
"Estimating dynamic R&D demand: An analysis of costs and long-run benefits,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-089, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bettina Peters & Mark J. Roberts & Van Anh Vuong & Helmut Fryges, 2013. "Estimating Dynamic R&D Demand: An Analysis of Costs and Long-Run Benefits," NBER Working Papers 19374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:125:y:2017:i:2:p:344-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitsuru Igami, 2015. "Offshoring under Oligopoly," 2015 Meeting Papers 713, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mitsuru Igami, 2015. "Offshoring under Oligopoly," Working Papers BFI-2015-04, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed008:744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .