Is ESG Commitment Linked to Investment Performance in the Real Estate Sector?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marcelo Cajias & Franz Fuerst & Pat McAllister & Anupam Nanda, 2011. "Is ESG Commitment Linked to Investment Performance in the Real Estate Sector?," ERES eres2011_118, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
References listed on IDEAS
- Maxwell, John W & Lyon, Thomas P & Hackett, Steven C, 2000.
"Self-Regulation and Social Welfare: The Political Economy of Corporate Environmentalism,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 583-617, October.
- John W. Maxwell & Thomas P Lyon & Steven C.. Hackett, 1995. "Self-Regulation and Social Welfare: The Political Economy of Corporate Environmentalism," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 122, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Horváthová, Eva, 2010. "Does environmental performance affect financial performance? A meta-analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 52-59, November.
- Rob Bauer & Piet Eichholtz & Nils Kok, 2010.
"Corporate Governance and Performance: The REIT Effect,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(1), pages 1-29.
- Eichholtz, Piet & Bauer, Rob & Kok, Nils, 2008. "Corporate Governance and Performance: the REIT Effect," Working Papers 08-3, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Bing Han, 2006. "Insider Ownership and Firm Value: Evidence from Real Estate Investment Trusts," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 471-493, June.
- Mark Bagnoli & Susan G. Watts, 2003. "Selling to Socially Responsible Consumers: Competition and The Private Provision of Public Goods," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 419-445, September.
- Aaron K. Chatterji & David I. Levine & Michael W. Toffel, 2009. "How Well Do Social Ratings Actually Measure Corporate Social Responsibility?," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 125-169, March.
- Jay C. Hartzell & Jarl G. Kallberg & Crocker H. Liu, 2008. "The Role of Corporate Governance in Initial Public Offerings: Evidence from Real Estate Investment Trusts," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 539-562, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Social Responsibility; Green Buildings; Financial Performance;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdg:repxwp:rep-wp2011-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Pearson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsrdguk.html .