Corporate social responsibility in a competitive business environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carol Newman & John Rand & Finn Tarp, 2013. "Industry Switching in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 27(2), pages 357-388.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Newman, Carol & Rand, John & Tarp, Finn & Trifkovic, Neda, 2018.
"The transmission of socially responsible behaviour through international trade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 250-267.
- Carol Newman & John Rand & Finn Tarp & Neda Trifkovic, 2016. "The transmission of socially responsible behaviour through international trade," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Roland Bénabou & Jean Tirole, 2010.
"Individual and Corporate Social Responsibility,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(305), pages 1-19, January.
- Bénabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2009. "Individual and Corporate Social Responsibility," TSE Working Papers 09-109, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2009. "Individual and Corporate Social Responsibility," IZA Discussion Papers 4570, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jean Tirole & Roland Bénabou, 2010. "Individual and Corporate Social Responsibility," Working Papers 2010.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2010. "Individual and Corporate Social Responsibility," Institutions and Markets Papers 59753, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- George A. Akerlof & Rachel E. Kranton, 2005. "Identity and the Economics of Organizations," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 9-32, Winter.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2004. "Does Competition Destroy Ethical Behavior?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 414-418, May.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina D. Forget, 2015.
"The Economics Of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Firm-Level Perspective Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 112-130, February.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget, 2014. "The Economics of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Firm Level Perspective Survey," Post-Print hal-01410617, HAL.
- Markus Kitzmueller & Jay Shimshack, 2012. "Economic Perspectives on Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 50(1), pages 51-84, March.
- Mark Bagnoli & Susan G. Watts, 2003. "Selling to Socially Responsible Consumers: Competition and The Private Provision of Public Goods," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 419-445, September.
- Newman, Carol & Rand, John & Talbot, Theodore & Tarp, Finn, 2015. "Technology transfers, foreign investment and productivity spillovers," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 168-187.
- Aaron K. Chatterji & David I. Levine & Michael W. Toffel, 2009. "How Well Do Social Ratings Actually Measure Corporate Social Responsibility?," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 125-169, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness enterprises; Corporate culture; Manufacturing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp-2016-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Siméon Rapin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.