Socioeconomic Status and Health Outcomes in a Developing Country
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grace Lordan & Eliana Jimenez Soto & Richard P. C. Brown & Ignacio Correa‐Valez, 2012. "Socioeconomic status and health outcomes in a developing country," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 178-186, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brück, Tilman & Danzer, Alexander M. & Muravyev, Alexander & Weisshaar, Natalia, 2010.
"Poverty during transition: Household survey evidence from Ukraine,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 123-145.
- Brück, Tilman & Danzer, Alexander M. & Muravyev, Alexander & Weisshaar, Natalia, 2010. "Poverty during transition: Household survey evidence from Ukraine," Munich Reprints in Economics 19991, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Paul Contoyannis & Andrew M. Jones & Nigel Rice, 2004. "The dynamics of health in the British Household Panel Survey," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 473-503.
- Paul Contoyannis & Martin Forster, 1999. "'Our healthier nation'?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 289-296.
- Adam Wagstaff & Naoko Watanabe, 2003. "What difference does the choice of SES make in health inequality measurement?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(10), pages 885-890.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sapkota, Pratikshya & Bastola, Umesh & Marsh, Thomas L., 2015. "Role Of Food Insecurity And Women’S Autonomy On Child Health: Empirical Evidence From Nepal," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205721, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yia-Wun Liang & Wen-Yi Chen & Yu-Hui Lin, 2015. "Estimating a Hospital Production Function to Evaluate the Effect of Nurse Staffing on Patient Mortality in Taiwan: The Longitudinal Count Data Approach," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, pages 154-169.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HEA-2011-02-19 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .