Determination of Socially Equitable Guarantees for PPPs: A Toll-Road Case from Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jun Jaebum, 2010. "Appraisal of Combined Agreements in BOT Project Finance: Focused on Minimum Revenue Guarantee and Revenue Cap Agreements," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 14(2), pages 139-155, June.
- Ahmet Can Ýnci, 2007. "Currency and yield Co-integration between a developed and an emerging Country: The Case of Turkey," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 21(1+2), pages 1-20.
- Robert Bain, 2009. "Error and optimism bias in toll road traffic forecasts," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(5), pages 469-482, September.
- Timothy C. Irwin, 2007. "Government Guarantees : Allocating and Valuing Risk in Privately Financed Infrastructure Projects," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6638.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474.
- Charles Cheah & Jicai Liu, 2006. "Valuing governmental support in infrastructure projects as real options using Monte Carlo simulation," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 545-554.
- Carliss Baldwin & Donald Lessard & Scott Mason, 1983. "Budgetary Time Bombs: Controlling Government Loan Guarantees," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 9(3), pages 338-346, September.
More about this item
KeywordsToll-road project; financial modelling; economic evaluation; risk analysis; fiscal policy; Turkey;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2016-06-04 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2016-06-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PPM-2016-06-04 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRE-2016-06-04 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .