Determination of Socially Equitable Guarantees for PPPs: A Toll-Road Case from Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jun Jaebum, 2010. "Appraisal of Combined Agreements in BOT Project Finance: Focused on Minimum Revenue Guarantee and Revenue Cap Agreements," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 14(2), pages 139-155, June.
- Ahmet Can Ýnci, 2007. "Currency and yield Co-integration between a developed and an emerging Country: The Case of Turkey," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 21(1+2), pages 1-20.
- Robert Bain, 2009. "Error and optimism bias in toll road traffic forecasts," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(5), pages 469-482, September.
- Timothy C. Irwin, 2007. "Government Guarantees : Allocating and Valuing Risk in Privately Financed Infrastructure Projects," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6638, August.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474.
- Charles Cheah & Jicai Liu, 2006. "Valuing governmental support in infrastructure projects as real options using Monte Carlo simulation," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 545-554.
- Carliss Baldwin & Donald Lessard & Scott Mason, 1983. "Budgetary Time Bombs: Controlling Government Loan Guarantees," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 9(3), pages 338-346, September.
More about this item
KeywordsToll-road project; financial modelling; economic evaluation; risk analysis; fiscal policy; Turkey;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2016-06-04 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2016-06-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PPM-2016-06-04 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRE-2016-06-04 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.