Evaluating Minimum-Traffic Guarantees for PPPs in Turkey by Real-Option Pricing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jun Jaebum, 2010. "Appraisal of Combined Agreements in BOT Project Finance: Focused on Minimum Revenue Guarantee and Revenue Cap Agreements," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Sciendo, vol. 14(2), pages 139-155, June.
- Robert Bain, 2009. "Error and optimism bias in toll road traffic forecasts," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(5), pages 469-482, September.
- Timothy Irwin, 2003. "Public Money for Private Infrastructure : Deciding When to Offer Guarantees, Output-based Subsidies, and Other Fiscal Support," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15117, November.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Currie, Elizabeth, 2002. "The potential role of government debt management office in monitoring and managing contingent liabilities," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34871, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Charles Cheah & Jicai Liu, 2006. "Valuing governmental support in infrastructure projects as real options using Monte Carlo simulation," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 545-554.
- Carliss Baldwin & Donald Lessard & Scott Mason, 1983. "Budgetary Time Bombs: Controlling Government Loan Guarantees," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 9(3), pages 338-346, September.
- Anand Rajaram & Tuan Minh Le & Kai Kaiser & Jay-Hyung Kim & Jonas Frank, 2014. "The Power of Public Investment Management : Transforming Resources into Assets for Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20393, November.
More about this item
KeywordsContingent liabilities; government guarantees; real options; cost-benefit analysis; public-private partnerships; infrastructure; Turkey.;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2016-02-23 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CFN-2016-02-23 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CWA-2016-02-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ORE-2016-02-23 (Operations Research)
- NEP-PPM-2016-02-23 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRE-2016-02-23 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.