Report NEP-ARA-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ali Fakih & Mahmoud Arayssi, 2015. "Institutions and Development in MENA Region: Evidence from the Manufacturing Sector," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-02, CIRANO.
- Federica Zardo & Francesco Cavatorta, 2016. "What is new in the ‘borderlands’? The influence of EU external policy-making on security in Tunisia and Morocco after the uprisings," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/02, European University Institute.
- Alan, Sule & Cemalcilar, Mehmet & Karlan, Dean S. & Zinman, Jonathan, 2015. "Unshrouding Effects on Demand for a Costly Add-on: Evidence from Bank Overdrafts in Turkey," CEPR Discussion Papers 10414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Issaoui, Fakhri & WASSIM, TOUILI & HASSEN, TOUMI, 2016. "The Effects of Money Laundering (ML) on Growth: Application to the Gulf Countries," MPRA Paper 69510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BOUSALAM, Issam & HAMZAOUI, Moustapha, 2016. "Impact of Ethical Screening on Risk and Returns: the Case of Constructed Moroccan Islamic Stock Indexes," MPRA Paper 68979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilker Ersegun Kayhan & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2016. "Evaluating Minimum-Traffic Guarantees for PPPs in Turkey by Real-Option Pricing," Development Discussion Papers 2016-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Liouaeddine, Mariem, 2016.
"Démocratisation de l’éducation et inégalités scolaires au Maroc
[Democratization of education and educational inequality in Morocco]," MPRA Paper 69256, University Library of Munich, Germany.