Report NEP-TRE-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Madanat, Samer & Horvath , Arpad & Mao, Chao & Cheng, Han, 2016. "Potential Greenhouse Gas Emission Reductions from Optimizing Urban Transit NetworksÂ," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt25x1b693, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Daganzo, Carlos F & Lehe, Lewis, 2016. "Zone Pricing in Theory and PracticeÂ," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt39f0v6kq, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Ilker Ersegun Kayhan & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2016. "Determination of Socially Equitable Guarantees for PPPs: A Toll-Road Case from Turkey," Development Discussion Papers 2016-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- Woodard, Joshua & Dutta, Tridib & Xue, Lin, 2016. "Impacts of Futures Markets Speculation and Rail Transportation Networks on Commodity Basis Behavior," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236159, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Huijink, Sybren, 2016. "Cooperation : Vehicle routing and outsouring, games and nucleoni," Other publications TiSEM 56e4dc8a-f5e0-4faa-bd70-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Thomas Hubbard, 2016. "The Economics of "Radiator Springs:" Industry Dynamics, Sunk Costs, and Spatial Demand Shifts," NBER Working Papers 22289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schweizer, Heidi, 2016. "Changing Economic Geography of U.S. Soybean Transportation," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236025, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kimbrough, Gray, 2016. "What Drives Gender Differences in Commuting Behavior: Evidence from the American Time Use Survey," UNCG Economics Working Papers 16-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics, revised 10 Jun 2016.
- Almeida, Alexandre N. & Santos, Augusto S. & Halmenschlager, Vinícius & Gilio, Leandro & Diniz, Tiago B. & Ferreira, Alexandre A. S., 2016. "Flexible-fuel automobiles and CO2 emissions in Brazil: a semiparametric analysis using panel data," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235733, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wetzstein, Brian & Florax, Raymond & Foster, Ken & Binkley, James, 2016. "Rejuvenating Mississippi River’s Post-Harvest Shipping," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235944, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vinícios Poloni Sant' Anna & Sérgio Kannebley Júnior, 2016. "Port Efficiency And Brazilian Exports: A Quantitative Assessment Of The Impact Of Port Procedures Time," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 125, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- De Laporte, Aaron & Ripplinger, David, 2016. "The effects of opportunity costs, supply chain logistics and carbon balances on advanced biofuel production," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235852, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alderighi, Marco & Gaggero, Alberto A & Piga, Claudio A, 2016. "The hidden side of dynamic pricing in airline markets," MPRA Paper 71674, University Library of Munich, Germany.