Gender Stereotype in Academia: Evidence from Economics Job Market Rumors Forum
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katherine A. Moos, 2020. "Making the Case for Equitable Growth: Comments on the 2020 David Gordon Memorial Lecture," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 52(4), pages 610-615, December.
- Lorenzo Ductor & Sanjeev Goyal & Anja Prummer, 2018. "Gender & Collaboration," Working Papers 856, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Friederike Mengel & Jan Sauermann & Ulf Zölitz, 2019.
"Gender Bias in Teaching Evaluations,"
Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 535-566.
- Mengel, Friederike & Sauermann, Jan & Zölitz, Ulf, 2017. "Gender Bias in Teaching Evaluations," IZA Discussion Papers 11000, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Friederike Mengel & Jan Sauermann & Ulf Zölitz, 2018. "Gender Bias in Teaching Evaluations," CESifo Working Paper Series 7269, CESifo.
- Mengel, Friederike & Sauermann, Jan & Zölitz, Ulf Zoelitz, 2017. "Gender bias in teaching evaluations," ROA Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Mengel, Friederike & Sauermann, Jan & Zölitz, Ulf, 2017. "Gender Bias in Teaching Evaluations," Working Paper Series 6/2017, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Stéphanie Combes & Pauline Givord, 2018. "Selective matching: gender gap and network formation in research," Working Papers 2018-07, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Valerie K. Bostwick & Bruce A. Weinberg, 2018. "Nevertheless She Persisted? Gender Peer Effects in Doctoral STEM Programs," NBER Working Papers 25028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Della Giusta, Marina & Vukadinovic-Greetham, Danica & Jaworska, Sylvia, 2018. "Tweeting Economists: Antisocial in the socials?," MPRA Paper 89527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2018-02-12 (Big Data)
- NEP-GEN-2018-02-12 (Gender)
- NEP-HME-2018-02-12 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-SOG-2018-02-12 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:cheawb:2017-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/chprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Bobray Bordelon (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/chprius.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.