Report NEP-BIG-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-BIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Big Data. Tom CoupÃ© issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baruah, Neeraj G. & Henderson, J. Vernon & Peng, Cong, 2017. "Colonial legacies: shaping African cities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86574, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alice Wu, 2017. "Gender Stereotype in Academia: Evidence from Economics Job Market Rumors Forum," Working Papers 2017-09, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Fischer, Thomas & Krauss, Christopher & Treichel, Alex, 2018. "Machine learning for time series forecasting - a simulation study," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 02/2018, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Porshnev, Alexander V. & Lakshina, Valeriya V. & Redkin, Ilya E., 2016. "Using Emotional Markers' Frequencies in Stock Market ARMAX-GARCH Model," MPRA Paper 82875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gehl Sampath, Padmashree, 2018. "Regulating the digital economy: Are we moving towards a 'win-win' or a 'lose-lose'?," MERIT Working Papers 005, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lombardi, Claudio, 2017. "Competition and the public interest in the digital market for information," Discussion Papers 1/17, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Nikitinsky, Nikita & Shashev, Sergey & Kachurina, Polina & Bespalov, Aleksander, 2016. "Big Data and Machine Learning in Government Projects: Expert Evaluation Case," MPRA Paper 82865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nagui Bechichi & Robert Grundke & Stéphanie Jamet & Mariagrazia Squicciarini, 2018. "Moving between jobs: An analysis of occupation distances and skill needs," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 52, OECD Publishing.
- DE CNUDDE, Sofie & MARTENS, David & PROVOST, Foster, 2018. "An exploratory study towards applying and demystifying deep learning classification on behavioral big data," Working Papers 2018002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Hegadekatti, Kartik, 2017. "Automation Processes and Blockchain Systems," MPRA Paper 82869, University Library of Munich, Germany.