Forum Theory & A National Assembly of Science and Learning
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordspolitical economy; statistics; national accounts; governance; Eurozone; Eurostat; European Statistical System; government officials; scientific integrity; public interest; debt; deficit; loan defaults; creditors; banks; financial crisis; Greek debt crisis; ELSTAT; El.Stat; international financial institutions; independence; whistleblowing; conspiracy theory; legal framework; rule of law; separation of powers; checks and balances;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:98568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.